Login to Qualtrics
Qualtrics can be found through the login at wsu.qualtrics.com with your WSU ID and password to begin creating surveys and web forms.
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is an online data collection tool licensed by the University for use in academic-related research and administrative projects. Qualtrics allows users to create and administer surveys and web forms, and provides quantitative analysis and reporting on the collected data. Qualtrics accounts are available at no direct cost to WSU employees and students that have a valid WSU Network ID and password.
Who can use Qualtrics?
WSU employees and students that have a valid WSU Network ID and password.
Qualtrics has many online webinars that can be very helpful.
Additional Help and Support
The following links can help you get started using the Qualtrics Survey System:
Additional help creating your survey and utilizing the many features of Qualtrics is available from several sources:
- University Communication Web Open Labs: Every Friday from 9:30-11:30 in ITB 2025
- Web resources are available at Qualtrics Insight Support
- Call Qualtrics Support at 1-800-340-9194 between 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. pacific
- Online Qualtrics support is accessible at Qualtrics.com/support by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on the blue Contact Support button, then click the option to Sign in with SSO and enter WSU as the organization. This will direct you to the familiar WSU login page and then into the Online Qualtrics support form where you can submit your request.
- SESRC Survey Design Clinic
If you have questions or need help accessing Qualtrics, send an email to CrimsonServiceDesk@wsu.edu and the WSU support team will assist you.